The Stranglers - IV / Rattus Norvegicus AlbumPerformer: The Stranglers
Title: IV / Rattus Norvegicus
Released: 06 Nov 2001
Cat#: 7243 5 34406 2 6, 534 4062
Size MP3 version: 1148 mb
Size FLAC version: 2246 mb
Size WMA version: 2858 mb
The Stranglers - IV / Rattus Norvegicus Album
|4||Go Buddy Go||3:58|
|5||Peasant In The Big Shitty (Live)||3:42|
|6||Down In The Sewer|
|8||(Get A) Grip (On Yourself)||4:02|
|14||Trying To Get Out Again|
|15||Princess Of The Streets||4:38|
|UAG 30045||The Stranglers||Stranglers IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (LP, Album + 7", Single + Ltd)||United Artists Records||UAG 30045||UK||1977|
|UAG 30045||The Stranglers||Stranglers IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (LP, Album + 7", Single, Sol + Ltd)||United Artists Records||UAG 30045||UK & Ireland||1977|
|7463624||The Stranglers||Stranglers IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (Cass, Album, RE)||Liberty||7463624||France||1990|
|UAG 30045||The Stranglers||IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (LP, Album, RE)||United Artists Records||UAG 30045||France||Unknown|
|TCK 30045||The Stranglers||IV (Rattus Norvegicus) (Cass, Album)||United Artists Records||TCK 30045||UK||1977|
- Coordinator [Project] – Nigel Reeve, Tim Chacksfield
- Design [Original Sleeve] – Paul Henry
- Design [Reissue] – The Red Room @ EMI
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley
- Engineer [Mix, Assistant] – Benny King
- Engineer [Mix] – Doug Bennett
- Performer – Dave Greenfield, Hugh Cornwell, Jean Jacques Burnel, Jet Black
- Photography By – Trevor Rogers
- Producer – Martin Rushent
- Written-By – The Stranglers
Reissue of this 1977 LP with 3 bonus tracks.
Previously released as a digipak cat no: PRDFCD 5 (7243 8 52266 2 5)
Produced @ T.W. Studios, Fulham. January/February 1977.
Mixed @ Olympic Studios, Barnes.
All tracks published by Complete Music Ltd.
℗ 1977 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 2001 The copyright in this compilation is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2001 EMI Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Made in EU
Printed in the EU
- Barcode (Text): 7 24353 44062 6
- Label Code: LC0542
- Price Code (F): PM 516
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): 1-1-7-NL EMI UDEN 5344062 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 1): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variation 1): ifpi 159E
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): 010108-NL EMI UDEN 5344062 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 2): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variation 2): [unknown]
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3): 010110 EMI UDEN 5344062 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 3): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variation 3): IFPI AAHP7
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4): [unknown]
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 4): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variation 4): IFPI AAHY7
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5): 010110 EMI UDEN 5344062 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 5): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variation 5): IFPI AAHT2
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 6): 010108-NL EMI UDEN 5344062 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 6): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variation 6): ifpi AAH28
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Produced At – T.W. Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Designed At – The Red Room
Rattus Norvegicus alternative title The Stranglers IV is the debut studio album by the Stranglers, released on 15 April 1977. It was one of the highest-selling albums of the punk era in Britain, eventually achieving platinum record sales. Two of its tracks, Peaches and Get A Grip On Yourself, were released as 7 singles in the UK. The album was originally going to be titled Dead on Arrival but it was changed at the last minute. The released title is the taxonomic name for the common brown. Rattus Norvegicus - The Stranglers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Rattus Norvegicus. The Stranglers Rattus Norvegicus Full Album. mark welby Blood. Отказаться от подписки на канал mark welby Blood Нет. Отказаться от подписки. The Stranglers. Get A Grip. Dave Greenfield, JeanJacques Burnel, Hugh Cornwell, Brian Duffy. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Stranglers IV Rattus Norvegicus LP, Album 7, Single Ltd. United Artists Records. UAG 30045. The Stranglers - Get A Grip On Yourself From the Album Rattus Norvegicus 4:04. The Stranglers - Goodbye Toulouse From the Album Rattus Norvegicus 3:19. The Stranglers - London Lady From the Album Rattus Norvegicus 2:34. The Stranglers - Sometimes From the Album Rattus Norvegicus 4:57. The Stranglers - Peaches From the Album Rattus Norvegicus 4:10. Liste Aggiungi alla Lista. My Japanese Albums da kigonjiro. Rattus Norvegicus - дебютный альбом The Stranglers, записанный в двух студиях - T. Studios Фулем и Olympic Studios Барнс - продюсером Мартином Рашентом и звукоинженером Аланом Уинстэнли и выпущенный 15 апреля 1977 года компанией United Artists. Songs in album The Stranglers - Rattus Norvegicus 1977. The Stranglers - Sometimes. The Stranglers - Goodbye Toulouse. The Stranglers - London Lady. The Stranglers - Princess Of The Street. The Stranglers - Hanging Around. Rattus Norvegicus is the first album by The Stranglers, released in 1977. The band's name was printed as The Stranglers IV on the sleeve. The album was originally to be entitled Dead on Arrival but was changed at the last minute. It was one of the highest-selling albums of the punk era in Britain. Some websites incorrectly list the album as IV by a band called Rattus Norvegicus. It was produced in one week by Martin Rushent, and was basically a snapshot of the band's live set at the time. The original vinyl release included a free 7 single, containing &q. The very latest chart stats about stranglers iv rattus norvegicus - peak chart position, weeks on chart, week-by-week chart run, catalogue number. Official albums Chart results matching:stranglers iv rattus norvegicus. Music and lyrics by Burnel, written in 94 time. Another observation on life in a city. Recorded for Rattus Norvegicus. The Stranglers - Rattus Norvegicus review: A well crafted debut album that is drenched in attitude, most of it bad, cranium splitting bass lines, brilliant song writing and eh chauvinism. However, their debut album is one that demonstrates, unlike many of their peers in 1977, the Stranglers were skilled musicians and songwriters. Keyboard aside they had more of a punk attitude then many other acts. Even if a lot of the hype was fictional they were a band that made great music. Rattus Norvegicus, the Latin name for the rats responsible for the plague is an outstanding album. It has aged well and the dexterity of all four band mates is clear through out