Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way AlbumPerformer: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Title: By The Way
Style: Alternative Rock, Funk Metal
Cat#: W580CD1, 9362 42459-2, 936242459-2
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Size MP3 version: 1486 mb
Size FLAC version: 1357 mb
Size WMA version: 2724 mb
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way Album
|2||By The Way||3:35|
|3||Teenager In Love||3:01|
|9362 42458-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||By The Way (CD, Maxi)||Warner Bros. Records||9362 42458-2||Europe||2002|
|9362424592||Red Hot Chili Peppers||By The Way (CD, Single, CD1)||Warner Bros. Records||9362424592||Australia||2002|
|WPBR-90099||Red Hot Chili Peppers||By The Way (DVD, Single, NTSC)||Warner Reprise Video||WPBR-90099||Japan||2002|
|CDW 16695||Red Hot Chili Peppers||By The Way (CD, Single)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 16695||Canada||2002|
|9362424602||Red Hot Chili Peppers||By The Way (CD, Single, CD2)||Warner Bros. Records||9362424602||Australia||2002|
- Art Direction, Painting [Paintings] – Julian Schnabel
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Scott
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Producer [Produced By] – John Frusciante (tracks: 3), Rick Rubin (tracks: 1, 2)
- Written-By – Anthony Kiedis (tracks: 1, 2), Chad Smith (tracks: 1, 2), Doc Pomus (tracks: 3), Flea (tracks: 1, 2), John Frusciante (tracks: 1, 2), Mort Shuman (tracks: 3)
Tracks 1 & 2: Published by Moebetoblame Music, BMI
Track 3: Published by Unichappell Music Inc.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York, NY
Track 1 from the Warner Bros. album By The Way
Available on Cassette and Compact Disc (4/2-48140)
CD inlay printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper
revolve silk 150 g/m2 pure white matt coated paper
Warner Bros. Records, Inc. Warner Music Group, An AOL Time Warner Company
© ℗ 2002 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
- Barcode: 0 93624 24592 6
- Label Code: LC00392
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: Gema/Biem
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Warner Logo] 936242459-2.3 06/02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05Z9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Warner Logo] 936242459-2.3 06/02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05N9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Warner Logo] 936242459-2.3 06/02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0598
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Warner Logo] 936242459-2.3 06/02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05N2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Warner Logo] 936242459-2.3 06/02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05M6
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Record Company – AOL Time Warner
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Published By – Moebetoblame Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
Red Hot Chili Peppers. By the Way. John Frusciante, Chad Smith. the best of Red Hot Chili the Way is the eighth studio album by American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers, released July 9, 2002 on Warner Bros. It sold more than 286,000 copies in its first week, and peaked at number two on the Billboard 200. Singles included By the Way, The Zephyr Song, Can't Stop, Dosed and Universally Speaking. The lyrical subject matter vocalist Anthony Kiedis addresses in By the Way is a divergence from previous Chili Peppers albums, with Kiedis taking a more candid and reflective. Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way 2002. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. By the Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. By the Way is Red Hot Chili Peppers' eighth studio album, released in 2002. Like Californication, it drifted even further away form the band's harder funk roots into a more melodic and softer alternative pop-rock sound. Only the title track and Can't Stop had a strong funk sound reminiscent of Blood Sugar Sex Magik, and even those songs have the melodic background of the band's new sound. It was the band's highest charting album at the time, debuting at 2 on the Billboard 200. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Universally Speaking. Red Hot Chili Peppers - This Is The Place. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dosed. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Don't Forget Me. Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Zephyr Song. EGOR1975. Californication, By The Way-самые любимые альбомы. 8kowalsky8. Ни кого не осуждаю и не призываю, просто интересное наблюдение: Вступление и припев припевы песен Midnight и Korn - Never Never Альбомчик хорош. ivan prip. By The Way, Dosed, The Zephyr Song, Can't Stop и Time. А мне в кайф этот фанк. The Red Hot Chili Peppers' eighth studio album finds the California foursome exploring the more melodic freeways of harmony and texture, contrasting the gritty, funky side streets of their early days. Luckily, with this more sophisticated sound, the Peppers have not sacrificed any of their trademark energy or passions for life, universal love, and of course lust. Although they recorded the spiky Abbey Road EP in 1988, this album actually sounds a lot closer to the Beatles' Abbey Road, with a little of Pet Sounds and elements of Phil Spector's lushest arrangements all distilled. By the Way In the Style of Red Hot Chili Peppers. Daitarn III 3Karaoke Version, Originally Performed by I Micronauti and Marco Ferradini. Gynmusic Studios. By the Way - 1010 Universally Speaking - 1010 This Is the Place - 910 Dosed - 710 Don't Forget Me - 910 The Zephyr Song - 1010 Can't Stop - 1010 I Could Die for You - 710 Midnight - 610 Throw Away Your Television - 610 Cabron - 810 Tear - 810 On Mercury - 710 Minor Thing -. 810 Warm Tape - 610 Venice Queen - 610. Overall Rating: 117 out of 160 73. Overall Opinion: An album that starts hot and fizzles out in the second half. By the Way Red Hot Chili Peppers song. By the Way is a song by American funk rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's the title track and first single released from the band's eighth studio album of the same name. The song was the band's sixth number 1 hit on the Modern Rock Tracks chart, staying at the summit for 14 weeks, tying it with Dani California as the band's second-longest stay at the top, behind only Scar Tissue, which was at the top for 16 weeks. It also spent