Legion Of Mary - The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol. 1 AlbumPerformer: Legion Of Mary
Title: The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol. 1
Style: Folk Rock, Psychedelic Rock
Released: 23 Aug 2005
Cat#: R2 74692
Label: Rhino Records
Size MP3 version: 1486 mb
Size FLAC version: 2344 mb
Size WMA version: 2455 mb
Legion Of Mary - The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol. 1 Album
|1||How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You|
Written-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|2||That's A Touch I Like|
Written-By – Jesse Winchester
|3||Talkin' 'Bout You|
Written-By – Ray Charles
|4||The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down|
Written-By – Robbie Robertson
|5||Tore Up Over You|
Written-By – Hank Ballard
Written-By – Alton Joseph Valier
|7||Let It Rock|
Written-By – Chuck Berry
|8||I'll Take A Melody|
Written-By – Allen Toussaint
Written-By – Herman Parker, Sam Philips
|10||Since I Lost My Baby (Instrumental Jam)|
Written-By – Jerry Garcia, John Kahn, Martin Fierro, Merl Saunders, Ron Tutt, Smokey Robinson, Warren Moore
|11||I Second That Emotion|
Written-By – Alfred Cleveland, Smokey Robinson
Written-By – Jesse Stone
Written-By – Bob Dylan
|14||Last Train From Poor Valley|
Written-By – Norman Blake
|none||Legion Of Mary||The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol 1 (2xCDr, Album, Promo)||Rhino Records||none||US||2005|
|8122-74692-2||Legion Of Mary||The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol. 1 (2xHDCD, Album)||Rhino Records||8122-74692-2||Europe||2005|
- Art Direction – Hugh Brown , Katherine Delaney
- Bass – John Kahn
- Coordinator [Album Coordination] – Jeff Adams
- Design – Katherine Delaney
- Drums – Ron Tutt
- Engineer, Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Executive-Producer – Christopher Sabec
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Ken Featherston
- Keyboards, Vocals – Merl Saunders
- Liner Notes – Blair Jackson
- Mastered By [Joint Editorial Supervision] – Dorothy Stefanski
- Other [Project Assistance] – Karen Leblanc, Matthew Abels, Randy Perry, Reggie Collins
- Photography By – Roberto Rabanne
- Producer [Compilation For Release] – Blair Jackson, Hale Milgrim, James Austin, Peter McQuaid
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Jerry Garcia, Merl Saunders
- Production Manager [Project Manager] – Jimmy Edwards
- Recorded By – Betty Cantor-Jackson
- Research [Tape Research] – David Lemieux
- Saxophone, Flute – Martin Fierro
- Vocals, Guitar – Jerry Garcia
Recorded Live at
Paramount Theatre, Portland, OR (12/14/74)
Keystone, Berkeley, CA (3/1/75 & 5/22/75)
Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA (2/27/75, 5/15/75 & 7/4/75).
All selections previously unissued recordings.
Housed in a 6 panel digipak sleeve complete with 16 page extensive booklet.
Special Thanks to Annabelle Garcia McLean, Clifford Garcia, Deborah Koons Garcia, Heather Garcia Katz, Keelin Garcia, Theresa Garcia & Sunshine Kesey.
℗ 1974, 1975, 2005, Jerry Garcia Estate LLC. © 2005 Warner Strategic Marketing Inc. & Jerry Garcia Estate LLC.
Manufactured & Marketed by Warner Strategic Marketing, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A. (on back cover).
Made in U.S.A. (on disc surface).
- Barcode: 081227469221
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): Z41108 M1S6 3 R2 74692-2.1 01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 2U6C
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): Z41110 M1S1 3 R2 74692-2.2 01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 2U8E
- Rights Society (Tracks 1-5, 1-7, 2-1 to 2-3, 2-5 to 2-7): BMI
- Rights Society (Tracks 1-2 to 1-4, 1-6, 2-4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Tracks 1-1): SESAC
- Marketed By – Warner Strategic Marketing Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Strategic Marketing Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Strategic Marketing Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Jerry Garcia Estate LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jerry Garcia Estate LLC
- Recorded At – Paramount Theatre, Portland
- Recorded At – The Keystone, Berkeley
- Recorded At – The Great American Music Hall
- Engineered At – Joe's Mastering Joint
- Mastered At – Joe's Mastering Joint
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z41108
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z41110
- Published By – Ram's Horn Music
- Published By – Fourth Floor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hot Kitchen Music
- Published By – WB Music
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Fort Knox Music, Inc.
- Published By – Trio Music Company
- Published By – Canaan Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Crazy Cajun Music
- Published By – Walden Music Inc.
- Published By – Act One Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Hi-Lo
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
Legion of Mary: The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol. 1 is an album by Legion of Mary, a jazz influenced rock band led by Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead. It was recorded live on various dates from December 1974 to July 1975, at the Keystone in Berkeley, California, the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, California, and the Paramount Theatre in Portland, Oregon. It was released on August 23, 2005. 2 CD collection of Legion of Mary live performances recorded between December, 1974 and July, 1975. Album Notes. The tracks are taken from the following performances. Original Recordings Producer - Jerry Garcia, Merl Saunders Recording - Betty Cantor-Jackson Compilation Producer - James Austin, Blait Jackson, Hale Milgrim, Peter McQuaid Executive Producer - Christopher Sabec Product Manager - Jimmy Edwards Tape research - David Lemieux Engineering, mastering - Joe Gastwirt at Joe's Mastering Joint Album coordination - Jeff Adams. Related Albums. GarciaLive: Volume Three: Legion of Mary, December 14 - 15, 1974 Northwest Tour. Legion of Mary is the first volume in Rhino's Jerry Garcia collection. It features the jazz-oriented band Garcia and Merl Saunders ran in the mid-'70s that also included John Kahn on bass, Martin Fierro on saxophones and flute, and drummer Ron Tutt none of these recordings feature Bill Vitt, who appeared on the Fantasy Records' issues Live at the Keystone. The Jerry Garcia Collection, Volume 1: Legion of Mary. Please retry. It's now 2007, and I'm listening to this great Legion of Mary release. This version of the Jerry GarciaMerl Saunders band featured jazz great: Martin Fierro who had played with Sir Douglas Sahm & the Quintet, back in the 1960's and went on to form: Zero with Steve Kimock & Greg Anton, in The 1980's. Martin had toured with the Grateful Dead as 12 of their horn section in September 1973, just as: Wake Of The Flood was released. Things had not gone down so well for the Grateful Dead big horn band, as the fans weren't too crazy. Album 1974 14 Songs. More By Legion of Mary. GarciaLive, Vol. Three: December 14-15, 1974 Northwest Tour Live. You May Also Like. Cale, Jimmy Cliff, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder and. many others. Legion of Mary has a much more jazzfree-jazzfunk feel than normally associated with Jerry's work in the Grateful Dead. There are many great quality recordings in circulation. Here is a read more. The Jerry Garcia Collection Vol. 1: Legion Of Mary 2005 2 CD SET Excellent Rare Condition: Like New. Time left: 3d 10h 1m 9s Ships to: Worldwide. Your feedback for The Jerry Garcia Collection, Vol. The collection of information about your use of the content, and combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the service. This does not include personalisation, the collection of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise content andor advertising for you in other contexts, i. on other service, such as websites or apps, over time. Functional Cookies. The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver advertisements for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements. This includes using. Discography of Jerry Garcia. Album title. Run For The Roses Jerry Garcia 75Th Birthday. Garcia Live Vol. 1: Capitol Theatre CD2. 1: Capitol Theatre CD1. Do you like this album Leave a review. In the Know. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop Wipe Out June 22, 1963. RIFFd: Nas Nasir. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop Mr. Tambourine Man June 21, 1965