Colin Hay - Are You Lookin' At Me? Album
|1||Lose To Win||4:02|
|3||Up In Smoke||3:37|
|4||I Wish I Was Still Drinking||4:14|
|5||Me And My Imaginary Friend||3:02|
|6||What Would Bob Do?||4:46|
|7||This Time I Got You||4:05|
|8||Lonely Without You||3:55|
|9||Land Of The Midnight Sun||4:28|
|10||Here In My Hometown||5:24|
|11||No One Knows||3:58|
|12||Are You Lookin' At Me?||4:15|
|6639744532||Colin Hay||Are You Lookin' At Me? (CD, Album)||Compass Records||6639744532||US||2007|
- Backing Vocals – Paul Inder
- Bass – Alan Deremo, Colin Hay, Kaveh Rastegar, Paul Inder
- Choir – Cecilia Noel
- Concertina – Colin Hay
- Drum Programming – Paul Inder
- Drums – Chad Fischer (tracks: 6, 10), Charlie Paxson, Colin Hay
- Engineer – Chad Fischer, Edwardo McKinley, Paul Inder
- Flugelhorn – Lee Thornburg
- Guitar – Colin Hay, Paul Inder
- Harmony Vocals – Cecilia Noel
- Kazoo – Cecilia Noel
- Keyboards – Kiki Ebsen
- Mandolin – Colin Hay
- Mastered By – Randy LeRoy
- Mixed By – Chad Fischer, Colin Hay, Paul Inder
- Organ – Colin Hay, Jeff Babko, Larry Goldings (tracks: 12), Rob Clores
- Percussion – Chad Fischer (tracks: 6), Charlie Paxson, Lenny Castro
- Photography By – Anne Hamersky
- Piano – Cecilia Noel, Jeff Babko, Larry Goldings (tracks: 12), Rob Clores
- Producer – Chad Fischer (tracks: 6, 12)
- Producer, Engineer – Colin Hay
- Programmed By – Paul Inder, Tony Bruno
- Trombone – Eric Jorgensen, Jeff Babko
- Trumpet – Lee Thornburg
- Vocals – Colin Hay
℗ © 2007 Lazy Eye Records America, Inc.
Issued under license to Compass Records.
Includes 16 page booklet with lyrics and credits.
Standard jewel case.
- Barcode (Text): 7 66397 44532 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 766397445328
- Pressing Plant ID (Opposite mould SID): AD/CA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DADR 0JAE6<7071>COMCD4453
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L485
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 81BO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DADR 0HLZ6<7071>COMCD4453
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L485
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 812A
- Record Company – Lazy Eye Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lazy Eye Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Lazy Eye Records America, Inc.
- Licensed To – Compass Records
Are You Lookin' at Me is the ninth solo album by Scottish-Australian musician, Colin Hay. It was released by Compass Records on 24 April 2007. All songs written by Colin Hay. Are You Lookin' at Me - 4:14. Lose to Win - 4:00. Here in My Hometown - 5:26. Up in Smoke - 3:39. No One Knows - 4:01. This Time I Got You - 4:10. Lonely Without You - 3:56. What Would Bob Do - 4:49. Pure Love - 3:27. Me and My Imaginary Friend - 3:05. Land of the Midnight Sun -. Music video for Colin Hay's single Are You Lookin' at Me. Альбом 2007 Песен: 12. Released in the spring of 2007, Are You Lookin' at Me is his ninth solo album, but there is a difference in his approach on this record. Here, he sounds relaxed, comfortable with his status as a cult singersongwriter, so he's not trying to have hits or sound hip, he's simply lying back and writing songs that are wry, easy, and quite charming. Songs in album Colin Hay - Are You Lookin' At Me 2007. Colin Hay - Lose To Win. Colin Hay - Here In My Hometown. Colin Hay - Me And My Imaginary Friend. Colin Hay - Land Of The Midnight Sun. Colin Hay. Released April 24, 2007. Are You Looking at Me Tracklist. Are You Lookin' at Me Lyrics. Me And My Imaginary Friend. Are You Lookin' At Me 03:02. Land Of The Midnight Sun. Are You Lookin' At Me 04:27. I Wish I Was Still Drinking. Are You Lookin' At Me 04:14. Colin Hay emerges from his basement studio, where the entirety of his new album Are You Lookin' At Me was recorded. I like working, he says, matter-of-factly. I love being in the studio, writing songs, and just being in that environment - and I enjoy it more and more as I become more self-reliant in the studio. Nowhere is Hay's gift for touching, relatable songwriting more immediate than the title track of Are You Lookin' at Me, which opens the album. What at first seems an autobiographical litany unfolds, over the course of four minutes, into a gripping reflection on dreams, aging, and maturity. Yes, Hay admits, it's my story. Now playing. Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do. Радио Свое FM. Pink Floyd Another Brick In the Wall, Pt