Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers - The Best Of AlbumPerformer: Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers
Title: The Best Of
Style: Rhythm & Blues, Pop Rock
Cat#: NUT 14, OC 054-06 718
Size MP3 version: 2999 mb
Size FLAC version: 1831 mb
Size WMA version: 1926 mb
Genre: Rock / Blues
Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers - The Best Of Album
|1||I Take What I Want|
|2||I'll Take You Home|
Producer – John BurgessWritten-By – Weil-Mann
|3||That's What I Said|
Written-By – Duke
Written-By – Parker
|5||Said I Weren't Gonna Tell Nobody|
Written-By – Mayfield
Written-By – Foster
|8||Ain't That Lovin' You Baby|
Written-By – Reed
|10||Three Rooms With Running Water|
Producer – John BurgessWritten-By – Halley, Radcliffe
|11||Ain't Love Good, Ain't Love Proud|
Written-By – Wylie, Clark
|12||Got To Get You Into My Life|
Producer – Paul McCartney
|13||C.C. Rider Blues|
Written-By – Rainey
|14||Back In The U.S.S.R.|
Written-By – Benton, Colacrai, Otis, Randazzo
|16||One Way Love|
Written-By – Russell, Meade
|17||I'll Take Good Care Of You|
Written-By – Berns, Ragovoy
|18||I'm In Love With You|
Written-By – Bennett, Duke
|19||Hold On I'm A Comin'|
Producer – Ron Randall
|20||You Got What I Like|
Written-By – R. Duke
|CM 108||Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers||Got To Get You Into My Life (LP, Comp)||See For Miles Records Ltd.||CM 108||UK & Europe||1986|
|CM 108||Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers||Got To Get You Into My Life (LP, Comp, RE)||See For Miles Records Ltd.||CM 108||UK||1986|
|TC-NUT 14||Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers||The Best Of (Cass, Comp)||EMI||TC-NUT 14||UK||Unknown|
|NUT 14, OC 054-06 718||Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers||The Best Of (LP, Comp, TP, W/Lbl, pro)||EMI, EMI||NUT 14, OC 054-06 718||UK||Unknown|
- Bass – Bobby Thompson (tracks: A5, A7, B1, B3, B5), Frank Allen (tracks: A6, B7 - B10)
- Compiled By – Colin Miles
- Design [Sleeve], Illustration – Steve Newport
- Drums – Mick Burt (tracks: A1 - A9, B1 - B6), Ricky Winters (tracks: B7 - B10)
- Keyboards – Roy Young (tracks: A1 - A4, A8, A9, B2, B4, B6)
- Lacquer Cut By – HTM
- Lead Guitar – Dave Wendells (tracks: A5 - A7, B1, B3, B5), Mick Green (tracks: A10), Mick King (tracks: B7 - B10)
- Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar – Chas Hodges (tracks: A1 - A4, A8, A9, B2, B4, B6)
- Piano – Sid Phillips (tracks: B7 - B10)
- Producer – Paramor (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A8 - A10, B2, B4, B6), Joe Meek (tracks: B7 - B10), Norman Newell (tracks: A5 - A7, B3, B5), R.G.M. Sound (tracks: B7 - B10)
- Saxophone – Moss Groves (tracks: A1 - A9, B1 - B6), Sid Phillips (tracks: A1 - A9, B1 - B10)
- Sleeve Notes – Roger St. Pierre
- Vocals – Cliff Bennett
- Written-By – Porter-Hayes (tracks: A2, A3, A9, B4), Lennon-McCartney (tracks: A1, A10)
mono: A2, A3, A5, A6, A10, B1 - B5, B6 - B10
(p) 1961: B8 - B10; (p) 1962: B7; (p) 1964: A5, A6; (p) 1965: A7, B1, B3, B5; (p) 1966: A3; (p) 1967: A1, A2, A4, A8, B2, B6; (p) 1968: A9, A19, B4;
Nortehrn Songs Ltd. (A1, A10), Warner Bros. Music Ltd. (A2, A3, B4), Leeds Music Ltd. (A4), Robert Mellin Ltd. (A5), Coppa Music Ltd. (A6), Tollie Music Ltd. - Carlin (A7), Jewel Music Ltd. (A8), S. Bernstein Ltd. (A9), Schroeder Music Ltd. (B1), Essex International Ltd. (B2), Ivan Mogull Ltd. (B3), Screen Gems - E.M.I. Music Ltd. (B5), Island Music Ltd. (B6), Ardmore & Beechwood Ltd. (B7, B8, B9), Ivy Music Ltd. (B10)
- Matrix / Runout (label, side A): NUT.14A
- Matrix / Runout (label, side B): NUT.14B
- Matrix / Runout (runout, side A, stamped, variant 1): NUT 14 A - 1
- Matrix / Runout (runout, side B, stamped, variant 1): NUT 14 B - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped/etched/stamped, variant 2): NUT 14 A - 1 R HTM 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B stamped, variant 2): NUT 14 B - 1 R 1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Robert Mellin Ltd.
- Published By – Coppa Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tollie Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin
- Published By – Jewel Music Ltd.
- Published By – S. Bernstein Ltd.
- Published By – Schroeder Music Ltd
- Published By – Essex Int. Ltd.
- Published By – Ivan Mogull Music Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Ardmore & Beechwood Ltd.
- Published By – Ivy Music Ltd.
Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Cliff Bennett and the Rebel Rousers are a 1960s British rhythm and blues, soul and beat group who had two Top 10 hits with One Way Love 9 UK, 1964 and Got to Get You into My Life No. 6 UK, 1966. Well-known members include Bennett himself vocals, born Clifford Bennett, 4 June 1940, Slough, Berkshire, England Chas Hodges keyboards, bass, born Charles Nicholas Hodges, 28 December 1943, Edmonton, North London, England, Mick Burt drums, born Michael William Burt, 23 August 1938, Middlesex. If Cliff Bennett's debut album could've come out a year sooner than it did, it just might've pushed Bennett and his band the Rebel Rousers to the front rank of British Invasion acts, and maybe just a few steps from the top rank of British beat artists at home - it's that good. Even listening to it decades after it was recorded, it holds up almost as well as the Beatles' second album, and a lot better than the best albums by any of their Liverpool contemporaries Gerry & the Pacemakers or Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers: все альбомы, включая Into Our Lives The EMI Years 1961-1969 , Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers , At Abbey Road 1963-69. Love Me Do and the Birth of the Beat - 50 Tracks That Helped Usher in the Beat Boom of the 60s. Featuring: The Beatles, Johnny Kidd, Cliff Richard and Many Others. Various artists. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers is ranked number 24,066 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 5. CLIFF BENNETT AND THE REBEL ROUSERS - ONE WAY LOVE - Vinyl 7 Single - R5173 Condition: Used. Time left: 11h 8m 41s Ships to: Worldwide. CLIFF BENNETT & THE REBEL ROUSERS Drivin' You Wild 1966 LP Album Mod R&B Soul VG Condition: Used. Most popular albums by Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers: Otis Redding, Arthur Conley. The Greatest Sixties Album CD4. Pop Jazz Rock 'n' Roll Funk, Soul. The Doors, The Stooges. Break On Through: 60's Acid Rock. The Very Best Of Heartbeat The Album CD 3. The Checkmates, Emile Ford And The Checkmates. Joe Meek The Alchemist Of Pop Home Made Hits & Rarities 1959-1966. Lounge Rock 'n' Roll Surf Rock. Joe Meek, The Blue Men. Joe Meek Portrait Of A Genius - The RGM Legacy. Pop-Rock Ballad. Deke Arlon & The Offbeats, Paul Kane. Privacy Preference Center. We process user's data to deliver content or advertisements and measure the delivery of such content or advertisements, extract insights and generate reports to understand service usage andor accessing or storing information on devices for that purpose. Below you may read further about the purposes for which we process data, exercise your preferences for processing, andor see our partners. Getting Mighty Crowded 2018 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Getting Mighty Crowded to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Best world video search Feedback, For copyright holders - . Social Networks. Friday, April 10, 2020. Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers - Cliff Bennett And The Rebel Rousers 1965. However it was done, this is a piece of essential listening, and perhaps as quintessentially representative of the best of the British beat boom as any record this side of the Beatles' first two British LPs. And the only reason it doesn't get rated higher is that Bennett did even better work the next time. Cliff Bennett and the Rebel Rousers were a 1960s beat group, who had two Top 10 hits with One Way Love 9 UK, 1964, and Got to Get You into My Life 6 UK, 1966. In 1959 Bennett put together the first version of the Rebel Rousers, his backing band. They were good enough to attract the attention of audio engineer and aspiring record producer Joe Meek, with whom they recorded several singles leased to Parlophone. During this period he used to visit a record store in Hayes, Middlesex called Rowleys Gramophone Records, it was here that he enjoyed cups read